• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Timeline Theory

I think it is possible for a timeline of three seperate parts. Each part could have a main villian. One part Ganon/Ganondorf. Another Vatti. And a new villian what do you think?

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Curiously a Vaati timeline would inevitably become a Ganon timeline considering he appears in Four Sword Adventures, though where would that line have diverged? Since that would mean that whole line doesn't cross OoT.

M

Majora'sMaskFan

An interesting thought however I have no idea how it would work. If someone does find a way to make it work (maybe not perfect, but enough for it to make sense) I'd love to hear it. With Skyward Sword coming out soon we may have the third villian we need.

Yes, I think the FSS is its own continuity in its own universe. That way, I guess it works. It seems that every time one places it in the accepted timeline, it screws things up, so its own continuity makes sense. :)

skybird11

state alchemist
i have also wondered if it was possible for a timeline of only a few games, seperate from the split timeline theory. it's very possible

Norisom

Hero of Something...
What do you have to back this all up, it just seems like you have this up for the sake of contributing to the community. This wouldn't work anyway, Ganon and Vaati are both in a game together.

You can see my timeline in my sig, but essentially I've placed the "Vaati Trilogy" on it's own separate timeline. Basically out of necessity and lack of clear connection with the rest of the games. You can basically think of the Vaati timeline as a parallel universe with all the same people (Picori/Minish and Ganondorf still exist in both), but the course of events is different. In the main timeline, we never see the rise of Vaati (or haven't seen his rise yet), which could mean a million different things....maybe Ezlo caught onto his "evilness" early on and never trained him, or maybe Vaati simply got eaten by a cat one day while he was randomly hiking in the woods...who knows.

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
You could say that the FSS is what happens "if people fought over the Light Force instead of the Triforce" while the other games are what happens "if people fought over the Triforce instead of the Light Force".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom