• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Tri Force Heroes Japanese Trailer

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Also, I've noticed this game seems very french themed. They could've used some french names for the characters and even the world but nope. Instead, they decided to take the silly route to appease the younger audience. Why does Nintendo have to focus so much on the kids?! What about the hardcore fans, the fans that been with them since the 80's and 90's?! Why do they always have to middle finger them so much?.
Why do you think that adults can't enjoy silly-themed stuff? Why does something have to be super hardcore to appeal to the older fans? I'm an adult, and I enjoy stuff like that. There are thousands of adults who enjoy stuff like that. Something being aimed at kids or childish doesn't automatically make it bad, or even less good, than something that's more serious. Saying that something not being more "hardcore" is a middle finger to the older fans is a pretty big leap to take, imo.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Why do you think that adults can't enjoy silly-themed stuff? Why does something have to be super hardcore to appeal to the older fans? I'm an adult, and I enjoy stuff like that. There are thousands of adults who enjoy stuff like that. Something being aimed at kids or childish doesn't automatically make it bad, or even less good, than something that's more serious. Saying that something not being more "hardcore" is a middle finger to the older fans is a pretty big leap to take, imo.

You misunderstand me. What I was trying/meant to say is that it should be too silly, especially for a serious/reality timeline. I never said TFH was bad game. Look at my Zelda Timelines take in my signature. I still consider TFH canon in some form but as a dream. Hence why it's in the Fantasy Zelda Timeline, where I also placed all the other strange, weird, and ridiculous Zelda games. Ridiculous doesn't always mean bad, keep that in mind.

Night Owl

~Momentai
If the Zelda series were an anime, Triforce Heroes would be a filler arc. No real bearing on the timeline.
I'm hoping this game is as fun as its goofiness would suggest.

The goron outfit looks fun, I wonder if it'll have any real use though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom