• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Transportation Theories

the sword's power will probably just pull him up to skyloft and then after he jumps off the sword's power slows him down at the last second and sets him down gently. If it was by teleportation then he wouldn't have needed to jump off in the commercial because it would be a waiste of time to do all that falling instead of just teleporting, and nintendo probably wouldn't waste time making two ways to get back and forth. The other skyloftites would have been like "woaw hold on, don't jump off the edge, that's too dangerous. Go use that teleport circle thingy on the ground over there. It wouldn't be too easy saving the world when your just a pile of broken hylian." Plus in TP he would have been able to teleport back and forth to the CITS instead of using canons. The canons also mean that they never teleported back and forth because they had to come up with another way to get back and forth sinse everyone couldn't use the sword.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I'm pretty sure we'll control Link as he's falling, then later get to teleport quickly. I agree with thelastsheikah, but I disagree. You see, why would they have a teleporting device to go down? They don't know about the ground below. Miyamoto says Link is living in Skyloft, thinking he's living a normal life. They SOMETHING happens, and he'll probably meet the sword/sword spirit, and then go down. As for trasportation, lets just wait till Nintendo tells us something. Which I hope they hint something, I mean, c'mon! Reggie Fils-Aime said he's a die-hard Zelda fan, and he's the president of USA's Nintendo, so why won't they tell give us small hints!? Extremely entheusitacly... whatever sigh!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Um... yeah... we all kinda know that ToonLink100. But that is a key note that we'll maybe control Link as he goes down to the land below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom