• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP Spinner Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know this is gonna sound dumb to most of you but I got TP a while ago and stopped playing. I just picked it up again last night to find that I left off in the City in the Sky. For some reason I am having trouble using the spinner in the cogs to extend the first bridge. I hover over it and press B however I can't get the damn thing to go into the cog. I can't remember how I was able to use it in previous dungeons since it has been so long since I played. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

H

HailtheKing

different question:
and how to get the bomb arrows ????i can`t either remember it because of long time no playing.

I believe you can attach them in the item menu if you have both the bombs and the arrows. There should be an option when you click on the bombs I think.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Back up from the cog, activate the spinner and pilot into the cog. Unless you already used the cog in question, you should fit in just nicely. Then mash A like no tomorrow, finished puzzle!

Bomb Arrows can be equipped by first equipping the bow, then pressing R I think on the bombs. You then get bomb arrows (:

Unless my copy of the game is different to yours, you have to mash the B button to make the spinner err.. spin, in City In The Sky (just like in Arbiter's Grounds) you can just approach the cog-spinner shaped hole on the spinner and if you steer Link towards the hole he should automatcally glide into it.

To equip bomb arrows, first you buy the first bomb bag from Barnes in Kakariko Village after completing Goron Mines. To equip them assign the bow to a direction on the Dpad, open up the item menu with - button, highlight the bombs and press Z.

(Of course you could be using the Gamecube Controller in which case I've not played the Gamecube version).

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Just back away from the cog a little, face it, and press B to activate it.

As for the Arrows, just equip the bow, and press - and hover over any bomb, and press Z. Do the same to deactivate.

F

fiercedietylink

bomb arrows you go into ur items menu and go to bombs then press z or r depending on which system ur playing on and it should work. as for the spinner i havent gotten there yet

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Stand right on top of the thing that it is ment to go in to. Hopefully that will work for you. And if not stand a little back and move slowly to the thing that you are ment to place the spinner in.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Okay guys, don't keep posting replies when the question has already been answered please.

ThreadClosed2.jpg

EDIT: JOSH stop messing me up lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom