• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP Snowpeak Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Din Akera

Sniper
Okay so I was going through all the temples to make sure I got everything now that I have all the items. I found a room in the snowpeak temple that is very little and has a giant whole in the floor that reaches wall to wall and a chest on the other side of the room. There are no clawshot targets....
How do I get there?

Linky

King of Twilight
are you talking about the 2F 1F botttomless pit storage room? If so you have to go to the top part somehow then drop down and you'll be on the other side next to a treasure chest containing a piece of heart. Hope this helped or if you found it in a walkthrough, cool

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Oh you mean the Chest that has a Big hole near it. If i remember correctly it is near the entrance of the Ruins.

All you have to do is bomb the ceiling above the chest. Use your bomb arrows and quickly bomb the roof above the chest until you see a hole. Then explore the ruins by going up a level and find the hole that you made. Drop down and you'll get the piece of heart. TO get back up, there is a clawshot target on the floor from which you feel down from, clawshot it to get out of there.

If this is helpful, be sure to add a reputation to it. If you have further inquiries or questions, be sure to ask me or any other member in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom