• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP Placement...what if You Dont Consider the Hero's Shade?

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
their has been a lot of debate over where TP should be placed i have noticed. Now i know that most people place TP after MM due to the Hero's shade but their has been been a lot of controversy over if the hero's Shade is actually Link from MM and such. Their has been many conversations over if this is true. I myself believe it is true but what if you dont consider the hero's shade as proof that TP should go after MM. In other words what is the best placement of TP without considering the hero's shade?

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Okay, first off it hasn't been proven that the Hero's Shade is Link from MM. There's speculation about it, but it hasn't been stated by the developers that it is indeed him. And secondly, no matter whether you consider the Hero's Shade or not, TP is going to go after MM on the Child Timeline, because of the simple fact that the developers have already stated that it does.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Leave the HS out and you still can't place TP somewhere else than after MM. The events which happened all took place after MM and if the designers already confirmed this there is nothing you can do to suggest something else. Now even if you leave the designers and HS out there is still the fact Ganondorf had been sealed away and the Skullkid playing Saria's Song in Sacred Grove. This alone indicates TP takes place after OoT and MM.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
well then thats good i didnt know the developers had said anything on that. At least now i dont have to change around my timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom