• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U TP Manga on its way!

Are you interested in the TP manga?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Reserving Judgement

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I'd give it a read, it'll be interesting to see if they add anything in the leadup to the Gannondorf arc.

Reactions: Dio
My vote probably makes me into a grump... XD

I always thought Link was a lovesick idiot in the OOT comic. Never really got that impression from the game itself.

I never ever read manga's but i will read this one, Twilight Princess is my GOAT still so ofcourse i need to read this! When the English translation is out ofcourse:p

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I haven't read much of the manga but I enjoy them. And as Twilight princess is my favorite game I'll be happy to read it in the manga format. Now the question is: one volume or two?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I've read a few of the Zelda mangas, and I enjoyed them. I've been waiting for a TP one since I first discovered that the Zelda franchise had mangas, because TP is my favorite game in the series. This is most certainly a good year for fans of TP!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Honestly, I'm surprised it took them so long. I figured TP would be the easiest to turn into a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom