• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess TP Lost Poe Soul in Sacred Grove: Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adrianhdezch

I'm following the guide for TP and lost a poe in Chapter 16 - Sacred Grove: Round Two. When I left snowpeak ruins I had 49 poe souls. Thus, following the walkthrough I got Poe Soul #50 behind a waterfall and up the platforms behind. Then, I went to get Poe Soul #51 where I found the Master Sword; when I finish capturing the poe's soul I check the number of poes only to find out that I had 50 souls instead 51. I really need the assistance of the experts.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Adrian

Kybyrian

I really can't explain why it wouldn't show up after you definitely got it. The only thing I can think of is that you missed one along the way while following the walkthrough. Perhaps you didn't notice it or something? It really sucks for that to happen, though, because you'd have to check pretty much every spot of the poes you've gone to before.

A

adrianhdezch

Thanks for your prompt reply. I'll continue to look for it

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I agree with Kyby. You must have missed one. Make sure you switch to Wolf Link so you are sure you won't miss anything. Look carefully. It could be a tiny spot but it should be there. Good luck finding it ;)

A

adrianhdezch

I found the lost poe it was from snowpeak area. However, the videowalkthrough at least to me wasn't to clear about this particular poe.
Thank you kybyrian and bigelover88 for your time.

Sincerely,
Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom