• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U TP HD Stamp Locations

Hey Everyone, I am Lupe Link. Im new to the forums here but i thought to be kind enough to share with everyone who is playing twilight princess HD, and you may have come across a stamp or two while playing.. If your like myself and uses the video walk through from Zelda dungeon on YouTube then you may come across my name in the comments mentioning where you can find them. So feel free to list any that I haven't mention if your much further than myself in the game but I will edit this as I go. As i found out there is 50 stamps to collect. [[thanks to info below by Venessa28]] You will earn your 50th stamp after collecting the other 49. -le gasp the 50th stamp is a mystery stamp!- jk we will have to find out when it comes across our way

So I will list stamps in order obtained with location, name of stamp, YouTube video chapter, video marker.
  1. Forest Temple- Hylian Letter A [Chp 4 3/5 at 10:05 mark.]
  2. Forest Temple-Hylian Letter N [chp 4 4/5 at 7:10 mark]
  3. Goron Mines - Hylian Letter H [chp 7 3/6 mark unknown] in open air area and under the water in the back I have made a comment on this video chapter that you will have to return to this area for another stamp on a ledge after obtaining the Clawshot
  4. Lake Hylia- Cocos [chp 9 1/7 play Flight-By-Fowl, land on 3rd platform]
  5. Lake Hylia/castle town- Agitha [chp 9 4/7 mark unknown] If you have enough bugs and been following the videos you will eventually get big wallet as well Agitha's stamp. Feel free to earn this stamp here or later if you keep giving her bugs.. basicly that is what i did.
  6. Lake bed Temple- Hylian Letter Y [chp 10 2/6 mark unknown] Upper East side in HD, return to spiral room after you get Clawshot. you will have to slowly tread back up with your Iron Boots since you would have made the water start flowing previously.
  7. Lake bed Temple- Hylian Letter K [Chp 10 5/6 9:00 mark]
  8. Goron Mines- Hylian Letter U [no video] Re-visited after obtaining Clawshot from the lake bed temple
  9. Lake Hylia cavern: Master Sword- Hylian Letter J [chp 11 6/11 3:35 mark]
  10. Lake Hylia cavern: Master Sword- Treasure Chest stamp [chp 11 6/11 9:10 mark]
  11. Hyrule Field (south)- Hylian Letter M [chp 11 10/11 3:22 mark] dig near a tree after killing the Poe and you will fall in a cavern.. finish the small cavern's challenge to reveal the chest holding it
  12. Cavern Near Bridge of Elden- Piece of Heart Stamp [Chp 11 11/11 6:60 mark]
  13. Castle Town's Malo Mart- The Malo Mart Stamp [chp 12 2/5 mark unknown] Pay 50 Rubies and can buy this any time
  14. Gerudo Desert- Sad Minda [chp 12 4/5 5:20 mark] Dig in the grass circle Defeat poes and finish cave challenge to make chest apper.
  15. Arbiter's Grounds- Surprised Minda Stamp [chp 13 2/6 8:46 mark] will need the spinner to reach this chest
  16. Arbiter's Grounds- Hylian Letter D [chp 13 4/6 6:10 mark]
  17. Snowpeak Ruins -Hylian Letter B [chp 15 2/6 5:20 mark]
  18. Snowpeak Ruins- Hlyian Letter Q [chp 15 4/6 3:25 mark]
  19. Temple of Time - Hylian Letter L [chp 17 1/6 9:15 mark] (updated 3/25/16)
  20. Temple of Time - Hylian Letter T [chp 17 4/6 0:15] (updated 3.26.16) in chest on same level after killing the poe. to get there put 3 small horned statue on oppiste scale, climb on a platform next to the scale you stand on, claw/hook-shot to celing drop down walk to rails on wall then uses spinner to cross
  21. -yet to find-
  22. -yet to find-
  23. -yet to find-
  24. -yet to find-
  25. -yet to find-
  26. -yet to find-
  27. -yet to find-
  28. -yet to find-
  29. -yet to find-
  30. -yet to find-
  31. -yet to find-
  32. -yet to find-
  33. -yet to find-
  34. -yet to find-
  35. -yet to find-
  36. -yet to find-
  37. -yet to find-
  38. -yet to find-
  39. -yet to find-
  40. -yet to find-
  41. -yet to find-
  42. -yet to find-
  43. -yet to find-
  44. -yet to find-
  45. -yet to find-
  46. -yet to find-
  47. -yet to find-
  48. -yet to find-
  49. -yet to find-
  50. -yet to find-

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I got them all and I will add that you can get 4 in Cave of Ordeal (don't ask me which ones exactly :P ) and if you gathered 49 stamps, the 50th one will be given as a reward for collecting 49 stamps.

-Letter Y: When you go to Eldin bridge but in front of the bridge you go left (the Bulblin is shooting arrows from Above and it is at the side you first fought King Bulblin) go into Wolf mode and you'll spot a cave. Kill the enemies inside and as a reward you'll get the stamp.
-Letter C (not certain about the letter, but am certain about the spot): Go to Hyrule field again in the ELdin Province. Remember when you had to do the Spring water quest to deliver the hot Spring water to the goron? Walk the same direction. In the south western area of the pool, you'll notice one single bulblin (not an archer). Look for a brown spot nearby him. Not a big one. Just a tiny one. Change into Wolf and dig. Kill the enemies and light the torches.
- Gerudo Desert: Warp to Gerudo Mesa and go all the way to the west. You'll spot a peahat. Clawshot it and let yourself be take to thye other side. You'll see a small platform with a chest on it. Claim your prize.

Thanks Vanessa for your Input, I been looking for all my comments on the TP zelda dungeon videos to share with the HD players.. (here and the video walkthrough), Either ways i am hoping this helps the rest of you TP HD players. and if i missed one (as i am only at 18 stamps out of 50..) Post your comments in and i will make sure your credit is reconized its due. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom