• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP controls

DeadGuyL

Fierce Deity
Hello everyone, yesterday I was playing Twilight Princess, and I was in the desert and when I went to defeat King Bulblin I pressed the buttons: Left + B and Right + B (Quickly). Link gave a quick swipe. I wonder if this is a glitch or something?

i will be thanks for the answer :)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
It could just be an imput error or imput processing malfunction or something. It could have mistaken these for a quick stab like movement, what will determine this is whether you use the Wii remote or the Wii U pad. If the former, it is likely the above. If the latter, it is likely just a minor malfunction! :)

DeadGuyL

Fierce Deity
It could just be an imput error or imput processing malfunction or something. It could have mistaken these for a quick stab like movement, what will determine this is whether you use the Wii remote or the Wii U pad. If the former, it is likely the above. If the latter, it is likely just a minor malfunction! :)

Well, when you press the attack button several times (b) it gives a slower attack! Just that this seems to be faster, Test yourself to see if it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom