• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TP - 3 Hearts Challenge

D

Danzel

So. I just finished Twilight Princess (Finally) - Really enjoyed the game, and cant wait for a new Zelda this year.

But now I wanna make the game even more exciting, so I was wondering how much harder 3 hearts challenge is? I mean, of course its supposed to be a lot harder, but is there a way I can prepare for it? Should I start with a bigger number of hearts or??

Erm, Twilight Princess is probably the easiest of the main platform games to beat, so it's not to hard to beat on Twilight Princess, if you are worried about getting a game over, just carry a Fairy around in a bottle to keep yourself healthy if you do die. The only part which is in any way hard to beat (even though I didn't really find it hard) is the fights with Ganon and Ganondorf, and the Cave of Ordeals if you plan on attempting that. There really isn't anything you can do to prepare yourself other than knowing what to expect and make sure it doesn't catch you off guard (like traps set in some of the temples).

Just try it, you are very unlikely to die, the closest anybody got outside of Ganondorf, Ganon was as I said, one of the highest floors in the Cave of Ordeals. Have fun and take it easy and you won't die anytime soon. :)

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
If your not sure try it with tree then if you come to a bit you have been stuck on for ages go back to a temple and get the heart container as tey don't go away unless you colect them

Don't be afraid of a game over, it's what makes the 3 Heart challenge worth it, finally seeing what TP's game over screen looks like.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Well, I died plenty of times in TP, but perhaps some time I will try the 3-heart challege. It's definitely omething that I'd be proud of to do, and I think that after some time, I could actually do it!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
This is something worth doing. I did this challenge before and I'm proud to say I beaten the 3 heart challenge of TP. It's kinda easy IF you memorized the patterns and places of the game. Though luck is one of the biggest factor here, avoiding some monsters is hard, but I try to take them out quickly to avoid any fights. It also puts you on the edge and gives you the taste on HOW a zelda game should be, hard and exciting, adventurous and thrilling.

The Only thing I keep failing at doing is the 3 heart challenge of the Cave of Ordeals. I always die on the Freezard section of the game.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, I've already thought about this one before. The only hard parts would be ReDeads, Cave of Ordeals, and Aerelfos. Besides that, it would be pretty easy. Cuz I beat Ganondorf (excluding cutscenes, but all four stages) in about 11 minutes. So he wouldn't be hard. Zants just plain WEAK, and most of the bosses aren't to hard either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom