• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Towns and New Places

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I hope they make more dense forests, bigger mountains, and Great plains and new towns like in the adventure of Link, I thing AoL had an amazing landscape and I hope they do the same in skyward sword what do you guys think?:clap:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'd really like to see new towns. By new towns I mean town with new names. Old town and village names are commonly reused in the Zelda games, and I want to see something unique and new. I want to see more land, something that will take a while to travel completely around. I really prefer seeing more towns than I prefer seeing land. For example, in TP there was more land than there was towns. Things were spread out in a very odd way, and I don't want to see that in SS. I'd really like to see a larger population in Skyloft and Hyrule than there ever has been in any Zelda game.

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
That's a good point. OoT's sages usually got their names from the AoL towns. But then again, if Skyward Sword is near the beginning, who/what would the towns be named for? I wonder if we get to see Mr. Kakariko in SS.

If there is a Mr. Kakariko, he can not be that old. Impa started the town before OoT. And considring hylians live as long as humans, impa can not be ny older than 50. (Somewhere between 30 - 50.) And since Kakariko has to be made somewhere in Impa's life, Mr.Kakariko can't be that old.

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Haha, oh yeah, I forgot that Impa founded Kakariko. But then again, there have been many different Kakariko Villages, I think.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I want to see lots of different towns with different things in them, not piled into one town like Castle Town in TP.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm probably alone here, but I would prefer to see few towns with more to do in them than a lot of towns with barely anything to do. Now, if they make a bunch of towns and they all had something new and exciting to do than I'm all for it. I just don't want to see an entire town where all you have to do is like talk to an old woman and that's it.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I'm probably alone here, but I would prefer to see few towns with more to do in them than a lot of towns with barely anything to do. Now, if they make a bunch of towns and they all had something new and exciting to do than I'm all for it. I just don't want to see an entire town where all you have to do is like talk to an old woman and that's it.

If your talking about the Hidden Village, it's not really a town. But It would be nice to have a bunch of towns that have all sorts of different landscapes and characters, etc. One thing that I think could make towns more interesting is that if there at least one minigame per town. That would make me visit it more often.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I would like do see many new towns, with many different shops (that you can actually buy stuff at) and alot more stuff to do.

I would also like to be able to ride Epona through castle town (assuming you have a horse).

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
If your talking about the Hidden Village, it's not really a town.
While that did come to mind, I wasn't referring to there at all. It was simply a hypothetical town. I mean, if there was this massive town with loads of people and buildings but all you did was have to talk to a single person and never have to come back, I wouldn't really like that.
My thoughts on this are like how most people think of the items in the games. They'd rather see a few items you use a lot then many that you only use once. I'd rather have a few towns that have a purpose then a lot that are just there for looks.

H

HammerOfHutch

I would lie to see the city in the sky form twilight princess to be part of skyloft in skyward sword, I now this is very unliely but it would be cool

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Most Zeldas have only two or three main towns with actual hylians, but with other races (gorons, zoras), there are more. So I would like to see the one town per race, but many more hylian towns, like nomadic tribes.

I would really like to see more than one town per race excluding Hyrule Castle.
Kakariko Village= Hylians
Goron City= Gorons
Zoras Domain= Zoras

Perhaps have two Goron Cities, or two Zora places.
But I agree with Y2K3. I'd rather have just those places but have tons and tons to do. Like a clock town of content for Goron City, Zoras Domain, Kakariko Village, and Hyrule Castle Town. But it'd also be nice to see the areas changed, like it was in MM with Snowhead as Gorons Place and Great Bay as the Zoras place.
I'd also like to see the Kokiri back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom