• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tour of Hyrule Trailer!

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Now that I've seen it... this game is gonna rock. :eyes: Some highlights...
  • they just said hyrule castle is on "the central plateau"... HMMMMMM....
  • kakariko at the base of a goron volcano... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
  • eldin and faron but we got jabul instead of lanayru... inchresting...
  • botw/totk-style quest blurbs and logs. nice.
  • the map reminds me of botw/totks in the way its separated into chunks. i wonder if touching the wayfinders adds the map pieces..
  • horsie! i probably wont utilize it much since i like to walk everywhere always, but thats cool to have a horse, in a 2d game even. happy for zelda. being able to summon it from literally anywhere is also cool.
  • smoothies from business scrubs is cute. seems like a cooking mechnaic but more limited than in the 3d games. zelda gets to go on a cross-country smoothie bender... good for her
  • so happy to see outfits!!! i love outfits. theres also accessories that give passive abilities.
  • new mechanic called bind that lets you move objects as zelda moves, or let zelda get dragged by them instead... dude this is so cool. i love this. i love creative and versatile abilities like this. they are cookin'. its also important to note that this is NOT on the d-pad so theres still at least three other mechanics/gear we haven't seen yet... woah... also wanna note it looked like zelda got the bind ability in a dungeon so we may see those other euipments come from dungeons too...
Fantastic trailer. I'm even more excited for this game now! Just a month away...

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Dang I was going to post that, I'm Kinda mad it's so far TotK's powers all over again.
Echoes= Autobuild
Bind/bond= Ultrahand
But I agree it still looks so fun, I personally just like having new powers to solve thing differently than if it was a different Zelda game

The map is also expanded south of where the swamp palace building thingy is, and there's a new village just a bit south, so that's interesting. Perhaps east of the village is where the Faron area will be?

And in one part of the trailer there's a wanted poster of Zelda.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
The map is also expanded south of where the swamp palace building thingy is, and there's a new village just a bit south, so that's interesting. Perhaps east of the village is where the Faron area will be?

And in one part of the trailer there's a wanted poster of Zelda.
I didn't see that can you send a screenshot, please?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Ugh. This didn’t make me want the game any more. If anything it’s making me lean no. “Smoothies” in particular just look awful to me. I just don’t see there being enough different results for it to amount to anything more than unlimited instant free heals like in Bot/TotK. It’s just another crafting gimmick made by someone who doesn’t know why crafting works in other games.

The artist is cookin...?
same energy
18664fd43d553-screenshotUrl-Copy-scaled.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom