• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Toughest Level(s)?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So my question is out of all the levels you've played so far which in your opinion was the toughest? For me it has to be MQ levels more specifically the Don't Get hit ones, especially when combined with requiring an A rank to proceed or get the weapon and then they partner it with weapons such as the Spinner or Dominion rod, two good weapons that can deal heavy damage but they take some winding up to deal said damage.

Gods damn some of the MQ levels.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So far it was the YL level 2 weapon quest. I had to use my rupees to level him up. Man that sucked big time! For the don't get hit mode I usually use the items powered up potion which is available after you gathered 90 skulltulas. It can work miracles to some enemies

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So far it was the YL level 2 weapon quest. I had to use my rupees to level him up. Man that sucked big time! For the don't get hit mode I usually use the items powered up potion which is available after you gathered 90 skulltulas. It can work miracles to some enemies

I generally don't use the Apothecary stuff, mostly because for the cost they are useless.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I generally don't use the Apothecary stuff, mostly because for the cost they are useless.
Oh material master is very useless in legends while it was pretty useful in the U version. I do like the item upgrades. Another thing you can do is get the invincible skill in my fairy. It will make you invincible but your attacks are less heavy.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh material master is very useless in legends while it was pretty useful in the U version. I do like the item upgrades. Another thing you can do is get the invincible skill in my fairy. It will make you invincible but your attacks are less heavy.

I prefer that infinite magic if you are fast enough it will not matter much. Literally the key is speed in MQ ><

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep most levels are speedruns. But the don't get hit levels suck. Some don't and some do. I had it in the U version with Wizzro. I almost had it in the pocket and then one stupid lizalfos was hiding and hit me in the back. So the next time I made sure I took out all captains and commanders first

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yep most levels are speedruns. But the don't get hit levels suck. Some don't and some do. I had it in the U version with Wizzro. I almost had it in the pocket and then one stupid lizalfos was hiding and hit me in the back. So the next time I made sure I took out all captains and commanders first

Yeah be real weary in the Lvl 3 Spinner and the Lvl 3 Dominion rods those two levels are sadistic, one i had to redo 15 times and the other at least treble that all due to one accursed mook or some random attack.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Yeah be real weary in the Lvl 3 Spinner and the Lvl 3 Dominion rods those two levels are sadistic, one i had to redo 15 times and the other at least treble that all due to one accursed mook or some random attack.
This is the reason why I will never be able to get those weapons. That rule is the most BS thing ever. It's damn near impossible to work with.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
This is the reason why I will never be able to get those weapons. That rule is the most BS thing ever. It's damn near impossible to work with.

Between those two levels it took 45 attempts to clear them, 15 for Spinner (i'd lose health on the first lizalfos or right at the end fighting Sheik) and 30 for the Dominion rod (constantly getting hit by either Poe, Lizalfos or darunia managing to get in a hit)

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
On the Termina Map, there are these levels where you have to get 1200 kills, finish the boss (which has high resistance), and then defeat one of the monster bosses (which also have high resistance). All within 15 minutes and without taking more than 4,000 damage. I'm trying so hard with 200+ lvl characters but so far I haven't been able to A-rank any of them.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
On the Termina Map, there are these levels where you have to get 1200 kills, finish the boss (which has high resistance), and then defeat one of the monster bosses (which also have high resistance). All within 15 minutes and without taking more than 4,000 damage. I'm trying so hard with 200+ lvl characters but so far I haven't been able to A-rank any of them.
Is this in the wiiu? Because in the wiiu both Termina and Twilight map are insane. It's soooo much better and more realistic in legends. I remember when I played Termina Map on the wiiu I used a lot of times the item power up potions. It made things easier.

The most toughest level in the game is getting Ghirahim's level 4+ weapon on the Grand Travel map. This was insane!

Some of the kill x number of enemies are a pain cause the game just start throwing every boss and no regular enemies at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom