• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom ToTK DLC Idea

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
So as we probably know, ToTK is sadly probably not getting DLC. However, as we also know, there are a few ways it could work. Such as Loftwings. Loftwings would be perfect for ToTK! Basically just a sky horse, and doesn't need Zonai battery to fly. Honestly, I think the Loftwing should come with the SS Zelda Amiibo, but apparently not. So Loftwings would be perfect! What are your thoughts? How would ToTK introduce it?

Prince Sidon

Sage of Water
Honestly, I think the Loftwing should come with the SS Zelda Amiibo, but apparently not.
I agree with you. Also there should be a sky stable for Loftwings that you have to build. Okay I think there should be another Temple and a whole archipelago named Zenai archipelago. The Regional Phenomena is a giant Thorn barrier(You need sage of fire to destroy part of the barrier it will close behind you) the people who live there are called tree folk you beat a tone of quests then you find a giant bounce pad that'll launch you and the champion Makai up to Zenai Sky Archipelago the terminals are Pots to grow bamboo to be turned into fuel to destroy the giant plant barrier but something stops you it's Plantblight Ganon he must've returned for revenge on champion Makai will be sage Makai see Create your own Divine Beast #46 for how to defeat him it just takes longer to defeat him. Next in the dlc there should be a zonai that if you defeat the dragon Temple it's where secrete stones were made then you have to defeat them in battle then they will give you the Zonai Cycle(Like the master cycle) Also there should be a quest called Crazy Colors to color your house then a shop in Hateno that lets you dye your hair. Also there should be plant keese and vine arrow that cover enemies in strangler vines. There should also be Deep Yiga, zonai Yiga, gloom Yiga, snow Yiga, flame Yiga, tree Yiga, and that's all see make more yiga thread.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
They could introduce them as ancient beings which need to be treaded with respect. But it shouldn't be too easy to travel the skies because then it would be a bit boring
as if traversing the skies isn't already boring as is... Flying a loftwing would actually be fun by comparison imo
So as we probably know, ToTK is sadly probably not getting DLC. However, as we also know, there are a few ways it could work. Such as Loftwings. Loftwings would be perfect for ToTK! Basically just a sky horse, and doesn't need Zonai battery to fly. Honestly, I think the Loftwing should come with the SS Zelda Amiibo, but apparently not. So Loftwings would be perfect! What are your thoughts? How would ToTK introduce it?
when I first played pokemon sword I was absolutely positive that we would unlock the ability to fly around the wild area at some point... we didn't. But we saw gliding later on in arceus game and scarlet/violet, and it adds so much to be able to see the world from a different perspective. Flying around on a loftwing as a reward for beating the main quest would be such a great way to minimize the mind numbing travel time in botw and also just would be super viscerally rewarding, I think

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
as if traversing the skies isn't already boring as is... Flying a loftwing would actually be fun by comparison imo
That's exactly my point. The whole sky thing was really and I mean REALLY boring. So of there would be more challenging enemies or a lot more sky isles to visit it would make it less boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom