• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 20 Actors

Matt Smith
David Tennent(idk how to spell his last name so sorry if this is wrong)
Johnny Depp
Nick Cage
John Cena
John Hurt
Stefán Karl Stefánsson
William Hartnell
Karen Gillan
Peter Capaldi
Christopher Eccleston
Paul McGann
John de Lancie
James Corden
Donald Trump

I know that's not 20 but that's all I can think of rn maybe I'll update later

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
In no particular order:
  1. Jake Gyllenhaal
  2. Johnny Depp
  3. Misha Collins
  4. Jared Padalecki
  5. Jensen Ackles
  6. Tom Felton
  7. Edward Norton
  8. Heath Ledger
  9. Orlando Bloom
  10. Alan Rickman
  11. Evan Peters
  12. Neil Patrick Harris
  13. Robert Englund
  14. Freddie Highmore
  15. Adam Sandler
  16. Will Friedle
  17. Brad Pitt
  18. Robin Williams
  19. Mark Sheppard
  20. Ashton Kutcher
Those are mainly just the ones I can think of. I'm sure I missed someone on that list.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Top 20? That's a longer list than I have time for... and more thought than I care to put into it so I'll just throw some names out

1.) Nation Fillion - The subject of my mancrush. Not only is Nate an endlessly entertaining actor but he's just an all round cool dude.
2.) Chris Pratt - Like Fillion, Chris is super fun to watch and also the coolest bro irl who does awesome charity work for kids n' stuff.
3.) RDJ - The one, the only Robert Downey Jr. I have endless respect for anyone who can overcome crippling addictions and remain a superstar and all round cool guy.
4.) Ava Green (and her banging titties) - It's kinda challenging to find actresses in Hollywood who are both talented and freakishly hot. Mrs. Green has no end of phenomenal talent. And she's freakishly hot.
5.) Charlize Theron - As Mad Max Fury Road clearly demonstrates, even bald and slathered in engine grease blood and dirt Mrs. Theron manages to be crazy hot and phenomenally talented. Theron's range and versatility is impressive. And she's a total babe.
6.) Keanu Reeves - Who's one of the drop dead coolest action heroes ever? Yeah, this guy. People who know him say Keanu is just one of the most down to earth guys you'll ever meet.
7.) Robin Williams - One of my long time favorites. What else can be said about this immortal legend? Williams has one of the widest ranges of any actor and is beloved by millions.
8.) Gene Wilder - One of the funniest human beings who ever lived.
9.) Samuel L. Jackson - It's the original BAMF. nuff said.
10.) Ian McKellen - That's SIR Ian McKellen to you!!
11.) Patrick Stewart - who is totally not a vampire.
12.) Harrison Ford - who should be higher on this arbitrarily numbered list but I'm not going back to reformat this post so @#$% it. Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Rick Deckard, Jack Ryan and like a bajillion other iconic roles.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
No particular order

John Leguzaimo
Micheal Pena
Dwayne Johnson
Harrison Ford
Karl Urban
Orlando Bloom (I think he'll make a great Link)
Mark Wahlberg
Mila Jokavick(I butchered her last name)
Idris Ebla
Keanu Reeves
Samuel L. Mutha****in' Jackson
Sean Bean
Charlie Sheen
Will Ferrell
Arnold Schawtznegger
Will Smiff
Jet Lee
Jackie Chan
Shia LeBouf
Bruce Lee