• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toon Link Vs. Link?

Majora's Cat

How about that
I must say Link. For me, there have not been enough games featuring the cel-shaded to love him as much as the more realistic Link from the majority of Zelda games.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I personally want Toon Link to die, but he is my most used character in Brawl because he's so cheap and nobody know.... Except for those who read this...teeheeI think that the best looking Link to date is either TP Link or LoZ Link..

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
This thread has been grossly off-topic since post #3... funny how so many people fail to read any further than the title before replying and fail to notice that this is in the theory section.

@the only other serious poster in this thread: I strongly disagree with your AT, but this isn't the place to debate that.
It's dangerous to say that they're all related because then you have the burden of proof on your side of the field and Occam's razor against you. Since there is no evidence either way, I think it best to not jump to such conclusions.

edit: sorry, forgot about NA's post. Good call on the confusion distinguishing Link and Toon Link. It's not just a bunch of Links and a couple Toon Links. It's a Link, a Link, a Link, a Link who happens to be depicted in a more cartoony style, a Link, etc.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I don't think that toon link and oot link are the same
mostly because in my opinion people only think they are the se because of the backstory of the island that link starts on in ww. I had an thread on a similar topic to this a while back where o tried to show how it seems that all of the links are semi similar in a way i thought that maybe it could be compared to Hinduism. Most people thought not and their were many good points as to why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom