• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Toon Link Age

Link being 9 in Oot makes sense given his short stature and general proportions. He definitely always looked way to young to be 12 to me.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Let's put it this way:

Japanese canon ages:

LoZ - 12
AoL - 16
aLttP/TotG - 10
LA - 16
OoT - 8/9(as kid), 15/16(as adult)
MM - 9/10/11?
OoX - 15/16 (cause it's a direct prequel of LA)
FS - 10/11/12?
WW - 9/10/11?
FSA - 12
MC - 12
TP - 16
PH - 9/10/11?
ST - 12 or 14?
SS - 17.5(HH)
aLttP2 - ?

American Canon ages:

LoZ - 12
AoL - 16
aLttP - 12
LA - 16
OoT - 10 as kid(confirmed in a player's guide), 17 as an adult
MM - 10/11(instruction booklet), Supposed to be 12(logical sense going by height, and maturity)
OoX - 15/16 (directly before LA)
FS - 10/11/12?
WW - 12
FSA - 12
MC - 12
TP - 16
PH - 13
ST - 14 (he has a job you know)
SS - 17.5(HH), 18(much older Link was originally confirmed. Also, common rule, must be at least 18 to be able to become a Knight. It makes logical sense due to his more mature structure compared to every other adult Link, even OoT adult Link. Plus, he's the tallest normal form Link, we've seen.)
aLttP2 - ?

and there you go. the complete list of all the canon ages for Link.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Canon? A good deal of those had question marks.

okay, maybe they're not all canon but they're most of the ages that I've heard that have been confirmed before and for some of the ones with the question marks, I just went with whatever opinions I've mostly heard mentioned. Obviously I just put a question mark for aLttP2 since we don't know what Link's age will be in that game yet.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I always thought WW Link was about twelve.

And by the way, in the Majora's Mask manga, I'm pretty sure they say it took place 2 years after he put the Master Sword back.

Skittles

Rainbows!
It said he was 12 somewhere (not just the Brawl thing) but it's been a really long time since I saw this source, so, whatever. It just seemed really logical too, though, because traditionally, 12 is the coming-of-age in a lot of cultures so I just assumed that because of prior knowledge ever since I started playing WW when I was like...13 or 14...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom