• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Timeshift Stones

Timeshift Stones

• Wonderful idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I LOVED the timeshift zones. I really loved the idea of a civilization who was no longer "living" I guess you could say, and in seconds everything comes back to life. Its a cool way to time travel. Loved it

Maffiline

nirorlei
I'd like them to make an appearance in more Zelda games.
I liked that they absolutely had to be in SS, to find certain places.
What annoys me a little is that there's only certain areas when the Timeshift Stones are on where you can find the Ancient Flowers.
Well, those ARE rare items to find, the Ancient Flowers.

I really liked them. They added another layer to those areas and made the same rooms feel totally different.

They were okay but by the end of the third dungeon I was already sick of them. I think they were overused in SS, but that is probably because we could only go three separate places and had to return to them three separate times... everything to do with Lanayru was drawn out for far too long and took ages to do. The later puzzles didn't really add anything to the timeshift stone gimmick either and were just more elaborate versions of what we had already seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom