• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Traveling

Would you ever go back and play, read or watch childhood favorites?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First off I'd like to state that I am not referring to hopping into a machine typing in a specific date and warping to the date at hand. What I AM implying is grabbing something from your childhood/teen years and reading/watching/playing it.

We all have had things in our lives(books, games, movies, etc.) that we found and may still find fun to read/watch/play. What I am wondering about happens to be; "Do you prefer to go back and reread/replay/rewatch the things you enjoyed as a kid? and would toy also go further back into the beginning of these specified series(if any) at hand?"

I will post my answer to this later.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I always replay games. Call it nostalgia or whatever, but the games I replay tend to be the ones from my childhood. And no, I don't replay them because they made me feel good as a kid, but because they make me feel good as an adult rn. ;p

I don't watch much though. However, I have recently watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze and damn I remember almost the entire script! It's only been a good fiveish years since I last saw the movie. I love it so much, and it also has THE BEST opening ever: a bunch of turtles kicking some serious shell in the most ridiculous manners (Donny and the giant beanie thing still gets me to this day :')

I don't read at all, so that doesn't apply to me.

I also love playing old games like hopscotch (albeit with a longer route), four square, T-Ball, dodgeball, and freeze tag with my siblings. :)

I personally have favorites from when I was little that I enjoy going back through weather it be books games or movies. I also have(primarily)(almost all of) the games I enjoyed.

The only book I truly remember from my childhood is Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs and Ham", and my list of movies is far too long.

EDIT: I would also consider going further back and playing NES games for the sake of seeing what things were like then.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I replay games, rewatch movies/TV shows, and reread books all the time. I find it pointless not to actually. That may be because I only own games, movies, and books I like. I think it's pointless to keep something I don't like. I replay games all the time. I used to have a small library so I was used to replaying games. My library has grown over the years, but I still replay most of my games. I like a lot of movies, but I still rewatch a lot of them occasionally. I don't watch TV anymore, but I sometimes turn on Netflix and watch some old TV shows. I reread some of my books, but there are a lot of books I own that I haven't opened yet. I guess overall I "time travel" more to video games and movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom