• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Travel

I really don't want time travel to be in SS. I'm a scientific thinker so i hate paradoxes, and time travel kind of screwed up ocarina of time. You have to kill gannon over and over.

F

fartacus

OoT was the best game in my opinion, but reusing the time travel idea is silly. besides, there is already Hyrule and Skyloft to worry about. Do we really want a past and future to deal with as well?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The premise in OoT was that Link was too young to be the Hero, or rather to kill Ganon, he had to sleep for seven years in order to gain the physical and mental strength required to defeat another adult (or kill something that was more man than monster). At least that how I saw it, kind of, I could elaborate more but it would be easier for everyone if I just keep this short and simple. Anyway in SS Link is, by my guess, already old enough to take on the challenges before him, much like in TP. WW was kind of an exception, since WW Link did defeat an adult as a youth but, I think this time we don't need to worry about such things, SS Link looks to be roughly the same age as OoT's adult Link, perhaps the sages knew Link's past better than he did, maybe they knew OoT Link needed to be at least SS Link's age to take on Ganon and that's why they put him to sleep for exactly seven years. A very specific amount of time, although they might not have had that future plot in mind when they made OoT they might have looked back on OoT while developing SS and they decided to build off of their ideas and some of the events in OoT. Yes!!

Don't get me wrong, OoT is my favorite Zelda game (tied with TP). I only brought up this topic because it says that time travel will play a role in SS on the SS page.

You know we need Time Paradox in The Legend of Zelda because if Ganondorf is killed immediately the game would over no new The Legend of Zelda game or atleast no that concerns with the Hero of Time's Reincarnation and Descendant and they had to use diffrent story or something. But its just a personal prefernce in my opinion I like the Time Paradox it make the game look more mysterious.

D

derkcloud

Don't get me wrong, OoT is my favorite Zelda game (tied with TP). I only brought up this topic because it says that time travel will play a role in SS on the SS page.

Where exactly does it say this? URL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom