• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Travel in ZW?

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
Hey, wouldn't it be cool if in ZW, you could go back in time and, like, visit Young Link from Oot for something like a side-quest? Or go forward in time and see Link from PH or ST or MC for the the same reason? Or use it for some kind of foreshadowing.:clap:o_O:puppy:(pweas?):cooky::chu::zelda::):mastersword::eek:carina::triforce:

L

leftyrock91

I don't think merging more than one zelda game together is something Nintendo would ever do. And i really don't like the idea. But I do like the idea of time travel, if used in a good way. And depending on where the new game is placed, you probably wouldn't be able to reach the worlds of PH or ST. It would completely demolish any timeline ever created if you asked me.

Maybe time travel could be used as part of the gameplay. Like say you messed up somewhere, and you had to go back in time to redo it. Kind of like Prince of Persia.

But it seems like every way you could use time travel, it wouldn't make sense to use in a zelda game. It would take a lot of programming to do something, then go back in time and see yourself do that event again. Ah i don't know i'm just rambling lol

But the idea of time travel is awesome in my opinon. Time travel is one of the rumors that have spawned over the past half year, so who knows.

Time travel needs to return. OoT, MM, and Oracle of Ages had amazing ideas that implemented it. And time is such a vast concept. I think they should use it in every zelda game lol. Like if the main villian was causing the past harm that would lead to the destruction of hyrule in the present time so youd have to go back in time and become a child. Or, if you time travelled 100 years back, so the world was vastly different. Or i dunno.. its just a great concept that hasn't been used fully. or could be reused. its just a good idea in my oppinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom