• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Time - A Novel By Tony Kemp.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Author's Notes:
'Kay. I am reallly bored so I am going to create my own Novel This is only the prologue. Anyway, I have the plot all planned and I am in writing mode :D Let's do this.
Prologue
In a small town far from technology, there were two twin boys.
The younger, timid and shy brother called Chase. This little boy is nine years old and has short, blonde hair. Like most young boys in this humble village, this boy loves to cycle, swim, act and do simply chores such as raking the leaves. If there is one thing this boy can not resist, it is mouth-watering, flavoursome chicken tika.
The older, braver and courageous brothers name is Bryce. This older brother's interests include, swimming, hiking, cycling, boxing and exploring the forests and caves in his neighbourhood. The result of this leaves him with quite bulky muscles and girls gushing over him. Unlike his brother, however, he despises tika and loves to munch down on sushi, steak, pasta and noodles.

These we're quite ordinary boys in their neighbourhood. They we're fairly popular, got along with everyone and always helped out. But these two young pairs did not discover their fate...

What will become of these boys? Who shall aid them in their quests? Will they lead good, or evil? Will they betray each other? Will one need to be rescued? The questions pile up, and this is only the prologue....

Mido

Version 1
This prologue makes itself look simple, yet the meaning within it really sparks curiousity into the plot events. I like this prologue! 1st post, YES!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Wow, someone posted o_O I will have the first chapter up tonight. I might even put the chapters in pars for suspense. Thanks for the criticism and thanks for the rep :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom