• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thoughts.....

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Through all the new threads and excitement of SS, I still decided (:embarrassed:) to make a thread :P :xd:.

Well, what do you think of Skyward Sword?! Do you think it looks good?

I think it looks pretty darn fun. A little.... questionable on his tights being orange...

And, MOD, if there's already 1 of these in one of these 1,000,000 new threads, please take it off. I wouldn't want to be a bother.

A

Adolf Wolf

Personally, I'm very excited. I think right now the only thing (or the biggest thing) people are complaining about is the graphics, and I really don't think that's any reason to discount the game.

Before today, I'd entirely forgotten about the fact that new enemies will appear! That's probably what I'm most excited for, getting some new enemies to fight. And of course the dungeons. I can't wait to see how the new gameplay and control scheme ties in with the dungeons.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hey, for me, its a new Zelda game, new adventure, and also new things to come for Zelda dungeon!

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom