• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors This Game Needs an Endurance Mode.

Endurance Mode

- There is no time limit.
- There is no damage requirement.
- The stage is over when you die.
- What enemies appear to attack you is totally random each time.
- Random enemy heroes and Giant Bosses will appear at set milestones like every 250 or 500 KOs or something.
- At later multiples of the milestone, like at 2000 KOs or whatever you will be facing multiple boss spawns at the same time. And these bosses will stick together and try to attack you at once.
- The whole point of this mode is to see how much you can kill while the stage gets harder and harder and harder to the point where you can not go on and you die.
- This stage would be great for farming materials and weapons.
- The stage would give us a solid reason to use potions. (As of right now I've not made a single potion, I've not ever seen the need to make one).
- I would even go as far to say the stage you get is random also.

You could make another version of this stage. Protect the Allied Base as long as possible. Totally the same as the above Endurance mode but with the following changes:

- There is forts in this stage you can capture.
- The whole point of this stage is to not die and keep the Allied Base from being over run for as long as possible.
- Captured forts will be turned over to the enemy randomly as milestone KO amounts.
- There will be enemy heroes and giant bosses getting in your way.
- You will have to protect your Allied Base from attacks along multiple fronts as the stage progress further and further. To the point where it all gets too hard and you either die or the base gets captured.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
How would you keep the enemy drops you picked up if the game is over when you die?

And I suggest a different mode.
I want multiplayer VS mode. Two armies against each other, but each player commands their own.

Though I guess if it were like it is now, players would just seek out other players and defeat them first... :/
And what about levels? Well, I guess it could be like Pokemon- rounding them off at 50 each.

Hm...well, perhaps a VS mode isn't a good idea. If so, then it might be better as a sort of battlefield-chess-kinda game. Where you can't really "control" your armies, you just kinda direct them. Not sure if that would work either... :/

How would you keep the enemy drops you picked up if the game is over when you die?
You get a victory when you die and not a defeat. It would not be hard for Nintendo to code that into the game.

Your VS mode would be a race to the other human player and beating them first. Unless the mode said you can't damage the other human player at all. But everything else can be damaged and can damage you. That would prevent the PvP that would happen at the start of every battle.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
You get a victory when you die and not a defeat. It would not be hard for Nintendo to code that into the game.
That would make sense- although it'd look awkward. xD
And I can see that.

Your VS mode would be a race to the other human player and beating them first. Unless the mode said you can't damage the other human player at all. But everything else can be damaged and can damage you. That would prevent the PvP that would happen at the start of every battle.
That might work. (the non-damaging thing)
Do you think a VS mode would be neat?
Or do you think it would even be done?

And what about levels and Badge Market upgrades? Or would they round both players to the same level & upgrades?
I only ask because that can make you kill enemies faster, and if it doesn't even out, one side could have an advantage.
There's also a weapon level/star issue...

Zeldacenter

Playing Zelda since 5
multiplayer would be fun but instead of rushing at the enemy player if there was pvp if there wasn't you would rush to towards the enemy base. But endless mode would be fun Sometimes the game is too easy that's why I played the whole thing on hard mode.

multiplayer would be fun but instead of rushing at the enemy player if there was pvp if there wasn't you would rush to towards the enemy base. But endless mode would be fun Sometimes the game is too easy that's why I played the whole thing on hard mode.
Hard mode in Legend/Free mode is really not that hard. Hero difficulty is very hard. As are quite a lot of the adventure mode stages. You just have not gotten to the hard parts of the game yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom