• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds This Game Isn't Good: Here's Why

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
DarkestLink, I rarely if ever collected fairies even in my non-minimalist playthroughs. Don't you want a challenge?

That's an artificial challenge. Even without fairies, there's little reason to die.

What Kirby game makes you more likely to die than Zelda?????

All of them. Even in Kirby 64 falling off the cliff can kill you. But in Zelda, there's no threat in the main game the poses any form of danger. The only reasonable time you could get killed that I can think of is in the Silent Realm.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
well if you don't like the game thats fine but don't call it a not good game. it is good. if it wasn't good than it would not sale good. if it wasn't good then people would say its bad. but fewer people say its bad. i think you ar overreacting.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
to regelbryent

if you die in zelda you start at the last place you entered
if you die in kirby you start the beginning of the sage
if you die in mario you start at the beginning of the sage or at the checkpont flag

i think dieting in zelda is less setback than kirby and mario

well if you don't like the game thats fine but don't call it a not good game. it is good. if it wasn't good than it would not sale good. if it wasn't good then people would say its bad. but fewer people say its bad. i think you ar overreacting.

The dungeons were shorter, the story butchered the timeline. it holds onto mostly nostalgia and fan-service over anything else such as references to ALttP and opposite-characters/world only it takes it straight out of the Dark World with only very few differences. And doesn't really try to give you a real challenge.

ANd sales still don't mean crud to me. Sales show only that the person was interested in buying it. And there are definitely others who definitely believe it was bad. Not everyone thinks its good. i'm not overreacting. the game was embarrassingly easy.
That's an artificial challenge. Even without fairies, there's little reason to die.

All of them. Even in Kirby 64 falling off the cliff can kill you. But in Zelda, there's no threat in the main game the poses any form of danger. The only reasonable time you could get killed that I can think of is in the Silent Realm.
There's plenty of reason to die. You just dont have to underestimate it. But in ALBW, i underestimated it, and i still flew through the game. it was significantly more easy...i know

And again. And the death in Kirby is more whimsical than it is in Zelda. The struggle to get through stages in Kirby series isn't as bad as going through dungeons. Also, in kirby the stages are far more shorter. But i will give you that the stages are just a little more dynamic as the series progresses than the Mario series. Zelda's difficulty isn't all about the dying either, most times its about killing an enemy, and you can literally kill these Bosses in under 2 minutes on your first try.

Kid Icarus is also significantly easy (can't speak for the whole series). But even so, compared to every Zelda out there, ALBW doesn't even try to be difficult. regardless if the Zelda series can be considered relatively easy (which is only easy when you don't underestimate it, but like i said, for ALBW, you can win it regardless).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom