• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

This Comic Will Scare You (and Possibly Scar You)

korp

bagels
Screen-shot-2011-08-23-at-10.12.50-PM.png

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue
It's in Korean but that shouldnt stop you from looking at it.

Translations by me
It was around 11:20 in the night. After my self-study session at the school, I was leading my exhausted self back home. For some reason, not a single soul was to be seen on my way back that day. I live in a large apartment complex, so there’s usually people around even at night.

Anyways, with a nagging feeling, I was walking while staring at the ground. I noticed that there was a shadow pointed towards me, even though I was sure that there wasn’t anyone ahead of me, and I looked up wondering whom it might be…

There was a lady ahead, but her form seemed a bit odd.
She was walking as if she had hurt her legs; stumbling around. The distance between us quickly shrank as she was walking slowly. As I got closer, I could see her more clearly.

She was wearing pink PJ. It seemed as if she had broken joints at a few places. Her hair was incredibly messy, stretching in all directions.

I got a weird feeling, so I stopped walking.

Something told me that I shouldn’t move ahead, and I also didn’t have the courage to walk past her. (She turns around) “Scared witless that you can’t even scream.” This saying is very true. I couldn’t even flinch in shock.

“WHERE… IS MY BABY?”

All sorts of thoughts passed through my head…
Haa… I still don’t know why I said that… It scares me to think about it even today.

I pointed as far as I could see, and said…
“o-over there.” The woman stumbled towards that direction… and I couldn’t see her anymore.

Worried that I will meet her again, I quickly turned around to get out of the area. I couldn’t think about anything, but to walk towards somewhere more crowded at that moment.

“WHY IS SHE NOT HERE?!!!!!!” I could hear her cry of anger.

I couldn’t remember anything after that. Apparently a neighbour had discovered my fainted self and carried me back to my house.

Author’s note:
In 2007 at a certain apartment complex in Seoul’s Bongcheondong, a 33 year old female jumped to her death. The reason for her suicide was the delivery of a stillborn baby, a subsequent divorce with her husband and the loss of her 2 year-old daughter to her husband in a law-suit.

She was rumoured to have been seen walking around in the apartment complex a few times since then.
Her appearance of dislocated joints, broken limbs, blood-stained pyjamas at the time of her death has lead to people present at the scene of her death to suffer from nightmare.

Thoughts or reactions?

Big Octo

=^)
D: The comic was freaky, especially after you read the translation. I jumped when I saw the animated frame.

Scary. Good find, korp. :yes:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
:eek: That was scary! :lol: I read the translation and thought, "this isn't scary at all" But when I went to read the comic it got scarier since I could see what was going on. I was scrolling down when the head turned around and I jumped at that part. Then I thought that that was the only movement part and that I had gotten past it, when the next one suddenly came. I was so freaked out!:lol: Good job finding that.;) Should have saved it for Halloween though.:lol:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Nicr find, definitely scary! D: :lol: I didn't jump or anything, but that comic is seriously messed up. Messed up big time...

It's extremely hard to frighten me, but I must admit it was quite twisted and macabre. I started to itch after seeing the festering welts. *shivers*

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I'm confused, were do I view the comic? yes I clicked the link and translated the page, but it doesn't say anything else.

God, and I thought I was smart e.e

Never mind, it was hard to find it but I got it

Last edited:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I saw this before in Digital Design class! It is pretty scary..... I kind of freaked out at first.... :lol:

I literally jump away from my computer when I saw the second animated part. I also showed my sister, and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Wow, talk about a coincidence. One of my roommates JUST showed me (or sort of forced me to experience) this yesterday, and I must say, the animated parts with the clicking noise make it 200% nightmare fuel. I definitely jumped at said parts (If I thought that first one was bad enough, then that second one....O.O) and I must give props to the creator for how well made it is. That being said, I won't be looking at this again right now to verify. ^^;

Last edited:
I viewed it again today, and after scrolling down I saw the animation and I almost broke my laptop! I let my brother watch it, and he beat me up! He was SO scared! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom