• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things that dont look comfy

Have you ever seen anything out in nature or society where youve thought to yourself 'wow, that doesnt look comfy'?

Be it the way a caterpiller walks or how a drunk guy slreps rough on the street, which uncomfy things out in the world have grabbed your attention?

Ninja

Well well well
We have events here called Tough Mudder. It's a 13 mile obstacle course with lots of mud, water, and insanity. People love to dress in costumes for it to make it extra fun. Saw these three guys, I **** you not, in tutu's and heels do the whole course.

I felt so sorry for their feet. I imagine after the second mile they tossed those heels away!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
thumb_COLOURBOX5057515.jpg

These little stools

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The first two things that come to mind are high heels and corsets. Seriously, one of them looks like you'd be walking on your tip-toes all the time with your toes squished together into an unnatural point, and the other looks like you can't breathe. Those are probably two of the most cliché examples of things that look uncomfortable, though.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
The first thing I thought of was leather pants. And then I flashed to that one episode of Friends where Ross buys a pair of them. :crylaugh:
tumblr_mc7mk6qrLE1qeeqito5_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom