• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wish I could play drums too. I do play djembe though, which comes somewhat close.
Djembe is fun. I have an old one at home that I like to mess around with sometimes.

I start percussion ensemble with Term II in January which I'm super stoked for, especially after having seen the second years' performances.

Djembe is fun. I have an old one at home that I like to mess around with sometimes.

I start percussion ensemble with Term II in January which I'm super stoked for, especially after having seen the second years' performances.

It was the easiest solution for me. I've wanted to play drums for a long time, but unfortunately I live in a flat, not a big house that has both room for a drumset and a lack of neighbours. The big selling point of the djembe was that I could take it outside with me. My friend (who plays darbuka) and I have a habit of just going out into the forest, drums in tow, to jam to our hearts content. God I miss summer already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom