• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Why do female singers have to wear either (usually short) dresses or slutty outfits whenever they go on stage? If that's what's making people come to your shows, you're doing it wrong.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why do female singers have to wear either (usually short) dresses or slutty outfits whenever they go on stage? If that's what's making people come to your shows, you're doing it wrong.
This is a horribly misogynistic post and quite frankly I am ashamed and appalled that you would make such a statement. Those singers have the right to wear whatever they so please, and it's empowering them. Please do not slut shame. That is why the American and UK cultures are in disarray - for some reason it's okay for a man to be naked, but the moment a woman reveals just a sliver of her body everyone gets up in arms about it.

This is a horribly misogynistic post and quite frankly I am ashamed and appalled that you would make such a statement. Those singers have the right to wear whatever they so please, and it's empowering them. Please do not slut shame. That is why the American and UK cultures are in disarray - for some reason it's okay for a man to be naked, but the moment a woman reveals just a sliver of her body everyone gets up in arms about it.
pls stop...just please

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I miss the blog section. Kinda makes me wish that I had stopped procrastinating and went ahead and posted some of the things I wanted to say while I still had the chance. But all I did was take them for granted. Oh well. Lesson learned.

onebizarrekai

gay energy

Wait, what? I don't think it's okay for anybody to expose themselves like that. However, this is only a big personal opinion of mine; I'm just tired of seeing people expose themselves so much. I know this doesn't apply to everybody. I know that people can do whatever they want. But that doesn't mean I appreciate it. That's why I usually just sit in the shadows and never share my opinions, because nobody appreciates them.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I'm currently wondering if people on ZD will stop trying to give me life advice and love advice. It's nice and all but I never really asked for it. I just like talking about my husband, and what we hope to have in the future. It's not like it's insulting anyone else, so I don't see the need for advice on it. Some people have been outright rude about it, not just on ZD. Some have tried breaking us up for no reason. I really hope the hate on our happy relationship stops soon so we can just be happy.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My mum left home an hour ago to go to the shops and said she would be back in 10 mins. Now I am supposed to be starting work right now and she still isn't back and her phone is off, so the othre manager at work is gonna have to wait until I get there now and I'll be late and unable to eat :/

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It's starting to bug me that the "Staff Online", "Members Online", and "Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours" lists are not sorted alphabetically.

They have to say that because it takes time to build up the drug in your body, and someone who doesn't take it as prescribed it can also mess up your brain chemistry.

Oh, I see. That makes sense—thanks for that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I finally decided to say screw it and ask out this girl that I've been hanging out with since last June. She's pretty much one of my best friends right now, so it was super risky, but... well, we'll see how this goes. I really don't want to ruin things between us, but I've had a crush on her for almost a year now, so it was about time.

I have had bad experiences in the past with dating close friends though, so... *fingers crossed*

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I was having an argument with my dad about whether or not it's possible to get less intelligent. I think you can cuz i used to be smart but now i'm not so yeah. What do you guys think?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Wow, I am not a fan of the song arrangements on the new Annie soundtrack.

EDIT: Actually, the songs that I have no frame of reference for are not terrible.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was having an argument with my dad about whether or not it's possible to get less intelligent. I think you can cuz i used to be smart but now i'm not so yeah. What do you guys think?
It isn't possible to become less intelligent. It's possible to forget things, though. You are born with your intelligence; it's how you use it that makes the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom