• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Today was my first day of school break and I spent it going to the city with friends :)
We walked all around Sydney and spent quite a lot of time in our favourite book store "Kinokuniya". (A book store with Japanese, English and Chinese books, there is plenty of Manga and all sorts of books) Since I really want to learn more Kanji (we only need to know a little more than 100 for school) I purchased a book to help learn.
Overall had a fantastic day :)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I realized I like tsundere girls. They're just so freaking cute I feel like I'm having a heart attack.

"I-I mean, it's not like I like, like you or anything!"

Oh my god so cute.

I don't care if The Lion Guard's gonna be on Disney Junior next year. I still want to watch it because I'm a Lion King fan. Not to mention I'm glad Disney's giving another franchise some love that isn't stupid Cars.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
And? Any news yet? I have to wait till next week because they still need more people before they can start

Oh I got the job. lol Did I forget to let you all know? I got it and started working this past Thursday. Today was my second day, and I am glad I am free for the weekend, so I get to enojoy watching the WC games. :cool: Btw, that's why I am happy right now. :nod:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
This morning I've woken up at a friends house with a bit of a hangover. Had a "hell yeah exams are over" party last night. Something tells me that over the next two weeks (school break) this will be a common reoccurrence.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I hate my grades. No matter how hard I try I'll still be a failure.

And when my classmates found out that I'm 1st ranked in class again, they'll think I'm going to be a high ego-ed show off.

That funny moment when you type a word that you don't often use, or haven't used in a long time, and it looks just 'wrong' or misspelled. I typed the word 'everywhere' earlier, and I actually had to look it up to see if it was a real word (lol). I must not have used that word in forever.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had my graduation ceremony yesterday, and it went quite well! Because of the dumb province-wide teacher strike, we were unable to have it at the school, but hey, we almost couldn't have it at all! I actually ended up winning a $500 bursary, which was quite unexpected! I guess the only thing upset about is my beloved mother paying more attention to her unwanted guest than me, but this is the happy thread.

It's nice to be able to spend some time with my sister. Definitely going to make the most of the limited time that she's here for before she leaves on Sunday. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ah, I love it when my mother, whom I only get to see, like, twice a year, invites somebody I don't like, without even telling me, to my own graduation, and then leaves later that day after blaming me for the very limited time we spent together. Excuse me? You see that son of a ***** almost every day, yet you almost never see me. Don't tell me that he has to come because you want company, because what the **** does that make me? Also, when I say I'm not staying at the hotel with you when he's there, don't say "OK, that makes sense". And, why the **** did you spend less than an hour with me and then leave so your beloved "boyfriend" can spend the weekend with his family? Thanks, mom, for showing me who you'd rather spend your time with. Makes me want to reconsider going to see you for your birthday, because why the hell should I make an effort to be there for you on your 50th birthday when you can't make a ****ing effort to be there for me at my high school graduation? Love you too mommy. Thanks for coming and bringing my most favourite person ever. And thanks for showing me how much you love me and appreciate my presence.

Oh, and have fun with your "boyfriend". Ignore the fact that he lives with his girlfriend whom he has 2 kids with, and just keep sleeping with him as you have been. :yes:

/rant

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Dude, I thought we were friends. Why the **** do you have to make your ex-girlfriend, who you dumped on Valentine's Day, cry just because I've been hanging out with her? What the hell, man? When did you become such a dick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom