• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Nerve damage.

This is seriously the most intense pain I've ever had as well as incredibly awkward. It feels like someone has basically ripped up my entire upper ab region. Only about a week of this pain to go, it will be a long week.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am just so tired of having to say goodbye to so many friends. My last close friend left a few minutes ago, and there is nothing I can do to change that.

Fig

The Altruist
Earlier this morning, I was lucky enough to meet up with my friend Caro as my university was practically abandoned since the majority of the student already had taken their finals or finished what they needed to do at the university. We haven't ate since yesterday and as soon as we both logged into tumblr, we both started to play 2048 with my variant being Doctor Who and hers being Hatoful Boyfriend (bird-theme variant). As soon as she matched the two starting pigeons, we heard a noise that really sounded like a pigeon cooing. It turns out that it was indeed her stomach growling and it we are still laughing about it right now! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom