• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm eating dinner and, as always when I eat, I go through that awful "I shouldn't be eating because eating makes you take in calories and calories can make you fat" and it's basically just EDNOS eating my mind away.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
My art teacher picked me to have one of my pieces of art at the state capitol so instead of school I got to go to the state capital and talk about my art (which I didn't because I had to do that in public and wouldn't vomitted on the senator). It was a nice day though. My art teacher couldn't go but one of the other staff members at my school, one of the ones I'm really close with and talk about my emotionally turmoil with got to come with me. So it was a nice day with him and I and for lunch we sat with the art teacher for the other high school and one of the elementary school teachers. We also sat with three of the elementary school students who were incredibly adorable. There was another high school student but I didn't really talk to her because I attached to my teacher like a leech since I get very anxious. So I got to have the lunch with my favorite type of people: adults. I also talked one of the elementary school students because he looked a bit nervous and I know all about anxiety and nervousness so I asked him if he saw the snow on the roof (since it was a glass roof) and he looked up and fdslkafjlasjflksJ It made me want to have kids when I grow older

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You know you watch quality Youtubers when one of the LPers poop their pants while raging over dying in the game they were playing.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
My parents have been arguing a lot again, it doesn't help that my older brother also has to argue with everybody in the family, too. I wish my parents would just split up, I've been ready for it for years, and I hope my older brother would move out soon. A little bit of space would be great for all of us, we're all stuck in the same house but we can't ever talk to each other without it becoming an argument over something.:(

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
ERMERGHERD YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

7RHp9.png

I got accepted back to paradise! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom