• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

A-a-at work t-t-t-today, t-t-t-there was this cu-cu-customer who told me t-t-to leave the h-h-heavy boxes to the guys because I-I-I'm pregnant

B-b-b-but I'm n-n-not ; ^ ;

/sobs

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My hair is going upwards instead of just falling down and refuses to be brushed down. And it actually looks really good....never thought my hair would do this without looking stupid.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
My store had this really bad policy where you can't leave food in the back room overnight, or else they throw it away. They had another policy that states you can't take stuff off the premises after closing hours. Basically meant that I couldn't take any food off the property ever, even if I had bought it from another store, and it would get thrown away the following day.

They recently decided to change it so that we can take stuff off the property after closing. Little things like that can ease the stress and frustration and make me that much more happeh. ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Last night I uploaded a few more things to my deviantART and I got accepted into a few groups. Well, a bunch of people have added my things to their favorites which makes me really happy! ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I remembered my dream from last night. I swear someone must come into my room and drug me heavily while I'm sleeping. My dreams sound like something that would happen to a person on crack.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Apparently, the girl I was going to ask to prom was asked already. Oh well, I guess...

Aww. :< You can always go with friends, and you can also talk to her while she's there, and maybe have a dance or two with her. =)

A-a-at work t-t-t-today, t-t-t-there was this cu-cu-customer who told me t-t-to leave the h-h-heavy boxes to the guys because I-I-I'm pregnant

B-b-b-but I'm n-n-not ; ^ ;

/sobs

:< :hug:

Kate o Mara who played The Rani in Dr Who died at the age of 74. And she said she was going to make a comeback in the show :(

Aww. :<

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've got to make an extra £2000 in the space of two months for my move to NZ. I'm not quite sure how I could find a job that paid that well.

Anyone got any spare change?

I've got spare hugs and prayers. :hug: :D

I think there is a 14 year old high school freshman in love with me. I'm not sure how I feel.

First thing, you probably should just ignore it unless its really really obvious she likes you, because oftentimes we all get things confused and we think somebody likes us when they actually don't. So for now, take it all chill like it's not even there! =D

People always tell me to be myself, but how can I do that when I don't even know who I am?

The more you live and explore your life, the more you will know yourself. Nobody knows who they really are to the fullest, but we all know ourselves either more or less than others know themselves. We first have to accept where w e are in life in knowing ourselves, and then just keep moving along, not trying so hard to find ourselves so much as just letting ourselves be formed, really. So really being yourself is just sort of living, making the choices that you truly want to make, and not letting anything stand n the way of being that. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom