• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm finally getting boxes unpacked in my room and getting it organized after months of it being a mess of boxes and other stuff. I moved a few months before I joined the forum and am just now getting my room set up the way I want it:lol:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
When other people get to spend so much fun time with the person you love most and you're left at home twiddling your thumbs... And your jealousy fills you with spite and anger and mini depression

Memory

Forgotten Life
Malaysia Airlines nowhere to be found. Suspected to be crashed around the Vietnam ocean as of two large oil slick found between Malaysia and Vietnam. There were a total of 153 Chinese nationals onboard MH370 including two infants. There are other people from across the world on the aircraft. A total of 38 passengers were Malaysians. All 12 crew members, were also Malaysians. And I'M a Malaysian. I'm worried about their lives.

It's like waiting for something that will never come. Hopefully the victims survived.
PS, please pray for them.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Malaysia Airlines nowhere to be found. Suspected to be crashed around the Vietnam ocean as of two large oil slick found between Malaysia and Vietnam. There were a total of 153 Chinese nationals onboard MH370 including two infants. There are other people from across the world on the aircraft. A total of 38 passengers were Malaysians. All 12 crew members, were also Malaysians. And I'M a Malaysian. I'm worried about their lives.

It's like waiting for something that will never come. Hopefully the victims survived.
PS, please pray for them.

I heard about that, my dad told me. It really is sad :( I hope they're ok too. There wasn't anyone you knew on it was there?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It's kinda sad. She seems like she wants to fall asleep with me on the couch more than she wants to be in a bed with her bf.

キラ

Yo!
No but my aunt's friend was on the flight. My aunt's pretty worried.

No you're not. There must be something in you that's special. Think about it. Have faith in yourself :)

I hope she is okay.

There is something special about me - my mind. But, I wasted my potential. I failed hard in school. Gotta get my GED. It was because of my depression and the anxiety caused by my home life at the time... God, I wish I wouldn't have messed up so badly!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Memory

Forgotten Life
There is something special about me - my mind. But, I wasted my potential. I failed hard in school. Gotta get my GED. It was because of my depression and the anxiety caused by my home life at the time... God, I wish I wouldn't have messed up so badly!!!!!!!!

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I've messed up sometimes too. And believe me, I think it's worse than your case-- personal of course. But hey, everybody messes up. That's one challenge given from God for every living :) He's testing your will by putting burdens. Better move on. Our life awaits ^^
Use your mind to educate other people like you ;)

I know a lot of people like Avenged Sevenfold, and I'm not one to criticize a person's taste in music, but my God do those guys make me want to vomit. I see no value in their music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom