• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
1285173428-sad_cat_main.jpg

Yeah. I think this pretty much sums it up. The past month and a half has been... frustrating.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
o_OPlease tell me you are planning on sharing it with us.

You know what, Draco? I really want to, I really do, but I won't. I mean I will, but not as in me posting it here. If you want to read the story, then I guess you'll either have to order the book. I will provide a link when it is available, I just need the art for the cover. ^^ I don't expect anyone to buy it, and in truth, I wrote this because my niece made me, lol, I guess she wants to collect my stories in books, and I don't see anything wrong with that since I don't care who buys the book or who doesn't, so long as I make someone happy with it. Tis a good story, with several characters taken from ZD submissions. The story is called The Dark Voyage. I'd tell you more about it but you already know the basic plot. ~Gobli

Fig

The Altruist
So I just got a call from my brother saying that he made State for the Solo & Ensemble competition! I'm so proud that he was able to pull it through his audition! This is truly a blessing to hear and he deserves it for all the hard work that he dedicated on memorizing his performance! X3 Another thing that also came to mind was that my mom gave a me a piece of paper from my friend Edrei's father and he specifically told my mother to "deliver it to Fig". :O How he knew my nickname? Well it's most likely that Edrei refers me as Fig when he is speaking with his father (I swear I might as well change my first name to Fig as only my mother and Carlos call me by my first name and everyone else calls me by Fig. I would include teachers into the list of referring to me as my real name, but they all ask if I have a nickname then they would like for me to tell them so I'm know as Fig to them also. :P). Here's the pic:
After completing the crossword, it stated that I had to use the remaining letters to spell out the phrase. The phrased stated:
Far from all things ordinary, the Majestic Dawn Rises
This is a reference to the Majestic Dawn Booster pack that was sold during the era of Gen IV. I remember collecting the cards and now I'm starting to get back into the TCG! :P

Thank God my brother fixed our mom's computer. It's much faster than it was before. :)

Yay Congrats! Hopefully we can see more you as the days past!

Fig

The Altruist
I'm happy that my brother made it to State for Solo & Ensemble! I always gave him my support and I can't to see him perform at Austin later this semester! :P He truly deserves it because he really worked hard and made sure he had the two hours of practice everyday! ^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Bloody. Hell. How am I feeling today? How should I feel today? Happy? Everything says no. Everything says yes. Sad? Everything says no. Everything says yes. I don't really know. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII really wish I could stop being the rope in the game of tug-a-war. :S

No no no no, nevermind, I'm silly, I should get sick all the time, die of the plague, it makes everything more confusing! :cooky: Hohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho..................................... Today is just a nutty day, and nuts are on my mind. :) Too bad we don't have any, darn. :(

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I just played a game of Uncharted in a clan of three. That's not the best part for me. We played against other clans in a tournament. I got a Bronze ranking a least. Man, one day I will reach the top of the Uncharted 3 leaderboards and beat iBiZa_tWiST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom