• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I have been sick since last Friday. And I'm still sick. I thought I was shaking this cold but apparently not.

UGH I just want to curl up in bed and not come out until I feel better, but that wouldn't be practical.

Fig

The Altruist
Why is it whenever I use a Toon Link avatar, it always gets a high rating? Is Toon Link that adorable?

*approves of this*

I personally love the Toon Link games in the series, which is why Wind Waker is my top favorite game (for now as my list changes every week :bleh:). Plus he kills and combos like crazy in Brawl! As for your new avatar, may you please send me a link of your latest avatar? I want it!!!!! :puppy:

Fig

The Altruist
So apparently I'm going to give away my Shiny Darkrai to a member here who really needs it! It just touches my heart that I could provide an assistance. I really do hope that this is the start of yet another beautiful friendship! \(^~^)/

Lately it seems everyone has been ignoring me and pushing me away from everything

maybe I should take the hints and go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom