• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Hey buddy, it's been a while since we talked. I may not have experienced this from what you are describing it, but I do believe I know why you are feeling this why even if it isn't your issue to begin with. The reason for this is because they are your parents, your family, the two that brought you into this world. I'm not one to talk since I'm in no way have gone through to what you are currently but I can simply say that consultation always beats confrontation. I don't want you to feel hurt or saddened by the matter, but how about we start taking baby steps first? Trying finding a perfect time when both are available in a calm mood, that's the best time to consult with them. Do note that it is also wise to simply stay calm and sincere around them as a possible outburst might allow them to lash out in the long run. I really don't have much else to say but it is a start. Again, do note that I'm not a professional so it is not guaranteed that my method will work out, but I still wanted to let you know that I'm now concerned for you Dracs. I'm going to pray for you and your family to be healed because I really don't want you to be sad as it jerks my heart when you do. :( Please have a safe night and take care Dracs, you will always be in my thoughts! :)

I wish it was that simple, I wish I could say I haven't tried what you have advised, I wish that I could go back and stop it before it was too late. My next step is probably talking to a school counselor about this for the first time, because my parents have advised against it my whole life. I just wish that finals weren't next week so I could put all of my focus into this, I'll just have to do my best to defuse the tension as much as I can until I can put my full focus on the issue.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Me and some other kid were looking through my friends phone. All the pictures she has on it made me feel...

Oddly depressed. I don't know why.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
If you want I can give you my Chimchar that I receive in WT a few days back. Lucky, I don't have a Yveltal or an Oshawott and he's my favorite Gen V starter! :kawaii: I'll be happy to give you a HA Chimchar if I have it. I'll let you know for sure later on today. :3

Oh, sorry for that confusing post. I meant I'm trying to trade Chimchars but no one will give me anything for them. I was also getting a bunch of Yveltals for putting Oshawotts in the GTS. I have all of them :P I'm just looking to get others and no one will take my chimchars :kawaii:

If you want a Yveltal and/or Oshawott though I'd be happy to give you one :yes:

Fig

The Altruist
I currently have a lot of things in my mind and though I don't think I'm allowed to self-advertise :sweat:, if you would like to know what I'm talking about my blog will provide all the information you need about my current situation. :D

Just got my check for playing percussion for a local church choir on Christmas Eve. Two services, two hundred dollars. ^^

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Server issues not letting me load the chatbox. Cruel.

More seriously, I don't think I can stand being around my grandmother for too much longer. she says she loves me, but I cannnot feel it. I had about five emotion breakdowns today and she was the trigger for all of them. What really gets under my skin the how oblivious she is to the situation. I don't smile, talk, nor even want to look at her. This is making me almost hate my grandmother. I really dislike using that word. A lot. That fact that it was just typed makes me feel like a disgusting jerk that deserves to be punished. My self-esteem is at an all-time low and the only temporary relief I can find is either in my artistic expression, school, ZD, or being home alone. Unfortunately, it's the weekend and my granny is off of work. Other than that, she could easily say my name right now and I'll start throwing stuff. At least I can stay here or draw for as long as I wish to, right?

#Depression #SelfPity # FeelsDeadOnTheInside

Fig

The Altruist
My mother has calmed down so now I can relax for now. Thank God that it went by faster than expected. I really thought that she was going to stay upset for about a week, but because there are award shows airing right now, it is allowing my mother to sit back and relax. Phew, I'm glad to be wrong today. :sweat:

Fig

The Altruist
I decided to shave today, and now my neck is covered in bandages. I swear I didn't stop bleeding for about half an hour and I was starting to freak out. D: I really wished I had a better razor than the one I currently am using.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom