• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm pissed off, because Norway and Sweden are being excluded from the party with the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary simulcast. We don't get to watch it with what seems like the entire rest of the world.

Dan

I feel pretty depressed for the weather everyone is flaming it in the depressed thread today, yes while freakish weather has killed mases of people, it has also done many great things for *Drum voice* HUMANITY! Such as helping flowers grow, giving off the ever so sexy atmosphere of playing some video games with a nice cup of hot coco, blown females skirts up for us to see hot girls undergarments, got us out of school for a couple of days when it gave us snow. Killed many North Englanders in the great heat wave of North England, The weather is our friend guys and I will always cherish and love it with my heart, JUST LEAVE IT ALONE.

Can't wait till summer's over and done with. Well, it technically IS over and done with, but it doesn't seem to want to let go just yet. Oh well; Michigan... 9_9

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom