• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

This is the first gaming community I've been a part of. I have never had the chance to geek out about Zelda and other gamer related things in a public community before. As much as I am enjoying it, I think we can all agree that there is always the occasional condescending, sanctimonious, flat out RUDE person who feels that they are always right, you are always wrong and pitifully mis- or under informed and who refused to engage in actual discussion.

So what I'm contemplating, is how in earth do you deal with sort of negativity? :S anyone with the solution should message me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm surprised I didn't remember from previous experiences that sitting cooped up for hours just sewing gets me a little loopy. :cooky: And that loopyness makes me feel depressed and think its all gone wrong, so I'm feeling depressed right now! D= I'm going to take a nice deserved shower and do my laundry (I haven't taken a shower since I got back from camping, and I've been wearing the same stinking clothes for two days! :kawaii: ).

Oh get out now :P Get out! :lol:

I'm depressed I'm all sweaty because of the heat

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It's my last first football game :kawaii: I might cry from all the memories...

I'll miss the Walrus memories, but at least I'll be sitting with my Salmon for the first time EVER.

I didn't sit with her because of previous friends...........

I think I'm already starting to tear up omg.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A: I hate it when I open a thread and it brings me to completely different thread.

B: The people at my school...

1236427_704609716234700_696435678_n.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This is the first gaming community I've been a part of. I have never had the chance to geek out about Zelda and other gamer related things in a public community before. As much as I am enjoying it, I think we can all agree that there is always the occasional condescending, sanctimonious, flat out RUDE person who feels that they are always right, you are always wrong and pitifully mis- or under informed and who refused to engage in actual discussion.

So what I'm contemplating, is how in earth do you deal with sort of negativity? :S anyone with the solution should message me.
Just ignore them and don't let them ruin your fun ;) I know it is easier said than done but after a while you will learn not to deal or bother yourself with them anymore

Mission accomplished!! That feeling is so great :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I kind of want to end my miserable existence right now. I don't have it nearly as bad as others do and yet I still complain. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom