• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
AHH!!! In all of July, we may have had 3 rainy days. Now it's raining harder than it has since last June! And what happened last June? 2 mudslides, and severe flooding all over the interior of BC.

...I'm admittedly getting a little worried. Mudslides usually occur approximately 2 days after rain like this starts, and can take anywhere from 2 days to a week to clean up. I DON'T HAVE A WEEK!!! I'm supposed to be going on a trip next Friday. Oh gawd I hope this isn't a repeat of last June!

OK, scratch that. It's not just pouring, you can't see anything outside because the rain is so thick. It's actually been a few years since it rained this hard! Holy ****, this is nuts!

OK, now bring on the storm!!

I normally only stay up late when I feel like ZDing all night, but this storm is too epic to pass up. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF THE POWER GOES OUT! THIS IS THE BEST STORM WE'VE HAD IN AGES!!!
I'm a little stoked right now... :)

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ventus called me kawaii last night and justac00lguy called me kawaii this morning and now I feel all warm and fuzzy. :embarrassed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom