• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Band camp. I'm sore all over.

It hurts so good. <3
tumblr_m0boqjVM6U1rq7paqo1_400.gif

I guess I'm happy because my lower back is sort of recovering, key word being "sort of", I injured it last week and I was afraid that I did permanent damage which would have been awful considering my life revolves around sport and exercise, but this is a sign of recovery, still can't walk upright though :I

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I guess I'm happy because my lower back is sort of recovering, key word being "sort of", I injured it last week and I was afraid that I did permanent damage which would have been awful considering my life revolves around sport and exercise, but this is a sign of recovery, still can't walk upright though :I

Ouch! Sorry to hear that JC. I do recommend getting a backup plan in case you were paralysed; just find some other hobby that you can live off of, not for now but as a plan B so to say. Live long and prosper my trigga :yes:
--------
Anyway I'm happy because it's a decent day outside.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My little brother is scared in a strange way of the stupid plain-looking Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2, but he's not in the slightest bit disturbed by Giygas. What...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My little brother is scared in a strange way of the stupid plain-looking Biolizard from Sonic Adventure 2, but he's not in the slightest bit disturbed by Giygas. What...

Giygas ain't **** but Biolizard was freaky. All of those bulbs on its back! D:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If this month goes by as fast as the last, then I'll be back in school in no time at all D:

Oh well, at least I still have over a month left to enjoy sitting around doing nothing summer vacation :)

If this month goes by as fast as the last, then I'll be back in school in no time at all D:

Oh well, at least I still have over a month left to enjoy sitting around doing nothing summer vacation :)

That TSter is lucky. XD

I have 4 and 1/4 days left till high school. inb4 I get lost on the first day and can't find my classes. ;-;

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Thank god it's Friday :)
I only have school from 10:30-1:55 but then I have work from 4:00-8:00, at least I got to sleep in for a little while I guess.

I caught up to where I need to be for English class homework and am one task off being caught up for Mathematics too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom