• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Omg, I'm getting my haircut tomorrow. Like legit CUT. Idk how many inches, 3-6, but I have long hair so idk how drastic this will be. I've been growing it out for so long now, it's about to the middle of my back, maybe a bit longer. Thinking of getting it cut a little past my shoulders. I'm so nervous about, though. Like, it's weird, haha.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So the relationship I waited two years to be in cane to an end yesterday. Single again. It went 5 days. I understand her reasoning though. She broke up with me because she has a lot of things within hr self she needs to fix. Apparently she shouldn't have even said yes.
Her:.but yea...still I'm sorry cause I shouldn't of said yes because I knew that I was and have been unstable mentally and emotionally for awhile but I've finally admitted it to myself.
It hurts, but not as much as it could hurt. It makes sense to me. She knows I'm still here for her if she needs me and that's whatsoever important now. That I keep helping her when she needs it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
There are some people I can't stand but I'm forced to deal with them anyways.

Ugh...

I'm trying not to lose my temper but I feel like I'm about to snap.

Big Octo is the greatest associate a wolf could ever have. His existence causes dopamine to be released into my synapses...

That's so adorable! <3

I want to give out appreciation to:
Vanessa28, Locke, Heroine of Time, Azure Sage, abichandesu, Big Octo, Violet, GaroXicon, and [highlight]Wolf Sage[/highlight] for being cool cats (or doggy, in Wolf's case) and generally keeping my head on straight;

suicide.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom