• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Zorth

#Scoundrel
why some people believe that having a controversial/unpopular opinion makes you cool and wise..

hihi

I know that full well. It is just when people share their thoughts on religion they are always so forceful and won't listen to the other side. i don't know other faiths as well as i should so I o=would love to have people talk and explain things to me, but calmly. I want to debate calmly. That is all. And most people can't do that.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Thyme Lord - Dr Who Tribute - Mrs Bow Tie

I want this so badly...

3xadY.jpg

I just went and bought this...

All I need now is the Purple coat and possibly some boots.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well me and my sister usually have this thing where we hug each other like a tackle hug. And she hug tackled me while my back was to the counter. Neither of us thought about it, but y'know whatever. So I was leaning over the counter backwards while she hugged, me, and we were being silly but I told her to let go because my back was hurting.

Sad thing it my hair is too long and it got dipped in a pot full of mucky water when that happened. :kawaii: And I just took a shower!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Happy B-day to me and also got my diploma in the mail finally! Yayayaya. Today was a good day. ^^

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I didn't realize I had my age and birth date hidden. Now I don't get to return to happy birthday wishes. T___________________T

Clank

Hmm
Well me and my sister usually have this thing where we hug each other like a tackle hug. And she hug tackled me while my back was to the counter. Neither of us thought about it, but y'know whatever. So I was leaning over the counter backwards while she hugged, me, and we were being silly but I told her to let go because my back was hurting.

Sad thing it my hair is too long and it got dipped in a pot full of mucky water when that happened. :kawaii: And I just took a shower!

I am thankful for short hair.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This is mini-modding.

Erm but yeah. People getting into fights with each other is as common in real life as it is on the Internet. Internet is not some magical world; where there's trolling on the 'net it actually exists in real life - some people just call it bullying or whatever.

This isn't mini modding :right:

I don't think trying to keep things civil is mini modding.

Otherwise this site will spiral into madness.

Also, you can ignore people irl and on the internet. It's not that hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom