• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I remember it. Are you having any of the yearly apocalyptic dust storms yet? (Then, I grew up in a dusty, rural area... I saw them all the time).

Not really, I don't remember when the last time we had a dust storm. I loved looking at them on the news though because it looks like a giant wall of dirt. :P

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I used to see them DEVOUR the mountains outside my house. (I used to live in a place called Buckeye, boardered by the Estrella range and the White Tanks). When the wall of dust hit the White Tanks, that's when I knew I had to run like Hell to get inside or be engulfed in grit.

I *love* Pennsylvania in the summer. Green trees, cool winds and fireflies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I used to see them DEVOUR the mountains outside my house. (I used to live in a place called Buckeye, boardered by the Estrella range and the White Tanks). When the wall of dust hit the White Tanks, that's when I knew I had to run like Hell to get inside or be engulfed in grit.

I *love* Pennsylvania in the summer. Green trees, cool winds and fireflies.

Ah, I live in Gilbert which is on the other side of Phoenix. :P

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm beginning to question our sanity. :right:

3hne8.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have a large research project that was due a week ago, that is needed to pass the class, that I haven't even started yet, and we get out of school next week.

This is going to be one hell of the busy week for me :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom