• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm just really really happy because a lot of good stuff happened today namely one key event that left me smiling all day which is weird because its a monday and good things never happen on mondays. I don't think I've been this happy in a while.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I found my future husband <3:
alandkitties-2.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I ****ing suck at taking tests. Did poorly on one, and I didn't even finish the other. I just feel like a failure and all I want to do is succeed. What am I doing so wrong? How did I even make it into Honors classes if I do so poorly? :(

So... I was reading a book during chemistry instead of doing work, right? Well, I like taking nice care of books that I like, and this book is pretty good so far (little over halfway through). I propped its spine on the edge of the desk while I was reading for the entire period, and when I started gathering my things at the end of class, I realized that the desk damaged part of the binding. Like, the vertices of the cover's print rubbed off and now I'm sad. :kawaii: I like petting this particular book... this publisher seems to make cuddly books... now it's all sad and bald on the edges of its spine...

Sad, so sad... sorry. </3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom