• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Daily Happy Thread

This is a thread where you come to write one thing about the day that you appreciate, it could be anything in the world that made you appreciate life or even made you happy. I am doing this because everyone seems to be Debby downers as of late in the SB so let the community cheer up! :party:

You triumph through perseverance. This is the case today where I went to school without a single minute of sleep and felt confident storming my math and government tests. When all the odds are stacked against you, try to push through and good things will surely come your way. Speaking of lack of sleep, my bed is calling. Maybe a little nap...

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
A little while back I was admin of a page on Facebook. I got deleted for inactivity when I failed to tell everyone I was going on vacation. I just got to be admin again though! :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Today, I got a list of compliments from 6 students that, while predictable, still delighted me. :)
Also, I watched Hamlet.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well... yesterday was my birthday, but that doesn't exactly count. :lol:
Hmm... I got Rush's new album today... I guess that made me pretty happy, lol.

My friend walked out the side of school I usually do, just to walk with me (she usually walks out the opposite side of the building).

Joy

The Sexy One
I've been invited to a birthday party. It always makes me feel appreciated when I get invited. Especially since I didn't excpect him to invite me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom