• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My oldest dog Kiwi started ****ting all over the carpet again, last time this happened was right before I joined the Forums again. During the last time it happened, she was sick, and we had to put her on probiotics. Now I'm afraid for her health.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My dad is getting out of rehabilitation this week!! I got to go and sit in on his physical therapy today, he's not allowed to walk on his own yet in case he falls so he has a belt around his torso and the nurse showed me how to hold it when I walk with him. It's gonna be rough for a while, for example my mom and I have to get rid of all the rugs tomorrow so he doesn't trip on them, but I'm just really happy to have him back.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My dad is getting out of rehabilitation this week!! I got to go and sit in on his physical therapy today, he's not allowed to walk on his own yet in case he falls so he has a belt around his torso and the nurse showed me how to hold it when I walk with him. It's gonna be rough for a while, for example my mom and I have to get rid of all the rugs tomorrow so he doesn't trip on them, but I'm just really happy to have him back.
im sure you dont have to get rid of the rugs just pop them somehwere outta the way but yay dad!!!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Glad to hear that! Also, cover the edges of the bed with pillow or thick blanket if you can.

Is there any news yet about your dog?
She's doing a bit better, no longer having the ****s, but her front private area is inflamed, so we're having to put ointment on it, and have her on a bland diet, which we can probably slowly start going back to her original diet. She's doing better, but I'm still worried about her.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
She's doing a bit better, no longer having the ****s, but her front private area is inflamed, so we're having to put ointment on it, and have her on a bland diet, which we can probably slowly start going back to her original diet. She's doing better, but I'm still worried about her.
Of course you're worried! It's a scary thing to go tbrough. Hopefully she's going to be alright soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom