• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My grandmother passed away this morning. Today happened to be her wedding anniversary. She'd lived at home with me and my family for four years now. It's gonna be very different without her...
My condoleances Az. This must be so very hard. Especially with holidays coming up. It's never going to be easy. Many hugs to you and your family

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My grandmother passed away this morning. Today happened to be her wedding anniversary. She'd lived at home with me and my family for four years now. It's gonna be very different without her...

I'm sorry for your loss Az, that's awful to hear :( I hope she is at peace and my thoughts are with your family.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Been having an interesting week at work moving one of our distribution warehouses to a new and bigger location, including with a shiny new office space. Being in the place I am now I am getting to learn a lot so even though sometimes the work gets pretty busy it’s great for career progression.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Walked into my room as my roommate was about to take a nap and caught [dog] on his mattress even though I don't allow [dog] in our room (she's also not allowed on the fabric couch for obvious reasons, but she can go/be everywhere else)
I asked [roommate] to be more consistent with keeping [dog] out of room and he just grunted
Am I in the wrong or something? Like c'mon man I need you to commit here otherwise she'll associate it with me and not the room itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom