• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm actually really keen for this semester at Uni, having just finished my first week of classes. I'm taking:

Japanese Language and Culture 6
The 6th level of Japanese offered at my University (although I have only done level 3, 4, and 5 as I did the equivalent of 1-2 in High School). We should be able to read/write about 600 Kanji characters by the end of this level and have achieved "minimal vocational language proficiency" .

Contemporary Japan
This subject is supposed to prepare me for my study abroad next year. It explores issues within contemporary Japan, and its historical, political, cultural, social and economic dimensions in a local, national and global context. Some of the readings are quite interesting and I think I'll be able to learn a lot from it.

Mobile Networking
This is from the IT side of my degree. Mostly focused on how various wireless network and communications technologies work (such as RFID, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G etc). This one should be rather interesting too, after my trip to China with a telecom for an internship last year I am keen to learn more.

Mido

Version 1
Noooo thatd make me feel worse.

Might just rip into Sonic.

Please don't. My poor, little heart can only take so much more! (:

-----------------

In other news, it's been some time since I've gotten a really solid Taekwondo training session in full gear. Have an idea of where I'm at, and where to go from here.

My mum is becoming the stereotypical vegan, calling meat "rotting flesh" and "decomposing corpses" and always saying 'I'm a vegan' and getting info off the PETA website. It's so annoying.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Trying to make up my mind when it comes to either gaming or writing stories. I love doing both things, but writing has a little advantage over gaming, really. So I'm going to focus on rewriting Saga's tale, a trilogy I never got to finishing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom